Monday, February 28, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 8 of My Wanderings - Feb 21 -Feb 27, 2022 - Rainbows, Sea Lion Breath and Bird Games


I was tired after our road trip to Solvang last week.   I took nice long relaxing walks, enjoyed the views and enjoyed the quest of finding images.


Nesting materials.



Sea Lion breath.





This moon's for you Phil - they always are1
Missing the hell out of you.



Okay - I love this hat!   


What's new??  64 new experiences in 2022
A new experience for each one of my years on the planet.

#8 new experience
My daughter Nicole gave me a computer game called Wingspan for my birthday. It is a board game that is online.  We can play the game together and chat while we do it.  I love it!  A new experience, I'm learning all kinds of new things.  


We had a frosty morning at the beginning of the week and I caught the Sea Lions breath!


I also took a few pictures of the Tin Cannery in Pacific Grove because rumor has it, it is in the processes of going away.  Phil and I walked in the building when the weather wasn't good for walking outside.  At one time it was a great place to shop.....I will miss it.






No comments:

Post a Comment