Monday, February 21, 2022

My Favorite Images from Week 7 of My Wanderings - Feb 14 -Feb 20, 2022 - Picturesque Solvang


My daughter, Noelle and I decided on a couple of nights in Solvang.  I love Solvang on so many levels - first off it is one of the most picturesque places I've ever visited. Then there are many wonderful memories attached to all my visits there since the early 1980's.  
My sister Patti lived there for a year and I lived in Santa Barbara when we were whippersnappers, in our 30's and full of vim and vigor.  The locals are a blast and there are many great night spots. 
As a family, my daughters and I have also enjoyed many visits to Solvang, each time being a new experience, there are so many things to do around there!  Donkeys, mini ponies and ostriches - oh my!
On one of the last visits with my husband Phil in Solvang (we visited there many, many times) was during a full moon.  I had a similar experience as I walked around Solvang and memories flooded back.  Walk I did, one day I ended up walking 11 miles - I enjoyed myself!




























On the way to Solvang, we stopped to see the Sea Elephants in San Simeon, there are a couple of great viewing spots there.



What's new??  64 new experiences in 2022
A new experience for each one of my years on the planet.

#7 My new experiences this week was a breakfast at Cafe Dolce.  I had a breakfast sandwich that was amazing!  A patio, friendly service and delicious what more could you ask for?????



#8 A Bit of Denmark for lunch.  I had a mushroom burger and it was delicious.  The patio was warm and inviting.  



For a past Solvang adventure, please click the link below.





No comments:

Post a Comment