Sunday, February 13, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 6 of My Wanderings - Feb 7 -Feb 13, 2022 - Birthdays, hats and personal growth


It was birthday week for my daughter Noelle and I.  We had quiet but very nice birthdays.  Next week we will take some time to do a mini road trip to celebrate.  I'm hoping that will open up the opportunity for some creative image taking.  I'm feeling the need for an adventure and a stirring of the ol inspiration.  Screw this pandemic, I'm sick of it!  Damn it!  
I feel like I'm in a place that I want to meld the Linda from before Phil was diagnosed with cancer, with the one that is coming out after losing him.  There has to be a middle ground here and I'm looking for the balance.  I feel like I'm still getting my legs after finishing 365 days of images, finding my way.
My morning walks continue to be a time to find peace...in fact I'm living for the mornings.

 


Spring is starting to show!







 

Beach walking continues everyday....


What's new??  # 6 of 64 new experiences in 2022
A new experience for each one of my years on the planet.

New hats!  I am currently growing a patch of hair where they did surgery on my head, I'm trying to make it fun and give it a chance to grow in.  Right now it is entertaining to watch it all happen.  I'm healing well and you are probably going to see a few more hats in the near future.  




I ran into a car show this week.  I stopped and just allowed myself to remember the love of my life, we never missed looking at a pretty car.
I miss and love you Phil.
Happy heavenly Valentine's Day.








No comments:

Post a Comment