Monday, March 7, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 9 of My Wanderings - Feb 28 - Mar 6, 2022 - Searching for Inner Peace


On my morning walks.....I gather up feelings of peace.  As the day goes on, I find it challenging maintaining the feeling, staying away from the funk and keeping anxieties at bay.  Finding myself, after my husband Phil's death, has been an ongoing process and a constant search within.  I want to find that place of relaxation that I had before, the joy and fun that I used to feel and for goodness sake, to lose some of the stress that I've been carrying.
This week I started expanding my meditations and making sure to tune into myself.
Trying to grasp, that I can't fix everything going on in the world and that I need to breathe through the moments of anxiety.  I continue to use gratitude and beauty to get through day to day.  
One moment at a time.


I take in energy from the morning sun.


Listen to the birds chirp and sing.




I know I'm learning to get my wings back.....



Sometimes hitting a rock!


Friends sure help!


The shadow side of me....
always with me and a little evasive.
I find success inviting the inner child out, because little Linda sure knew how to just take in a moment.  Suddenly an insect can be entertainment, the light reflecting off the water is doing a dance and the birds are talking to their fairy friends....in other words, I'm doing what I can to find joy, happiness and my free spirit.


What's new??  64 new experiences in 2022
A new experience for each one of my years on the planet.

#9 new experience
My daughter Nicole got me this book for my birthday.  I'm taking time each day to sit outside, read and finding my inner Monk.  


#10 new experience
I took video of mating monarch butterflies.....




No comments:

Post a Comment