Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 10 of My Wanderings - Mar 07 - Mar 13, 2022 - Staying Close to Home


Gas prices! Well...I decided to keep the walks closer to home, leaving the car in the drive way this week.   I spotted sea otters, sea lion and butterflies as I rambled around Pacific Grove and Monterey.





The Brandt's Cormorants are starting to get nests ready, they seemed a little frisky.


Sanderling on Asilomar beach after a crab.


Spring looks to be on the way, the flowers are making a come back.




I have been seeing Monarchs all over the place, so I headed to the Butterfly Sanctuary.  It was early morning and the sun hit the trees to reveal monarchs sunning their beautiful wings.





What's new??  64 new experiences in 2022
A new experience for each one of my years on the planet.

 # 11 Cafe Guarani in Pacific Grove.  Yum!  I stopped in for a cinnamon roll.



#12 another new sun hat!






1 comment: