Wednesday, December 29, 2021

365 days of images - - Day 361- Dec 29, 2021 - Linda's Intuitive Images LMH 2021 -- Looking for Illumination and Dry Clothes



It was rainy today and my mood was gray.  I have found myself being sad, happy that 365 days is over.    I got up and out early, it was drizzling.  I hopped into the car looking for a place to take images that might not include cleaning my lens.  When I got to the harbor it was clear skies and I could see a little bit of light.  Even a brief bit of color....but as I was walking the skies broke loose and by the time I got back to the car, I was soaked.  Back home, cold and wet.




I ate breakfast, dried off and headed back out again.  I stopped at Lover's point, again it was dry until I started taking photos, drenched again.



Back home, feeling defeated, I started doing some things I needed to take care of around the house.  Then I saw a peak of light.....Once more I headed out, this time to Asilomar and I lucked out it was low tide.  Now that is good therapy!










A rainbow!  Which took me back to a time when Phil had been through a very difficult time.  We took a drive and there were rainbows everywhere.  When we got to Asilomar, Phil found a painted rock with a laughing face.....he just sat down and cried.  Rainbows have always been special to me and now even more so.  A sign from the heavens!






For Phil
I have been a mess today.   Emotional, missing you and I had a flashback today.  The first one in a very long time.  Being in nature and my walks are helping and of course I will continue doing so.  I thought of all the times as you were on your journey that we encountered rainbows and magic.  I talked to you today, telling you that I needed you....when I got into the car, the Star Wars theme was on the radio.  I broke down had a good cry and remembered coming out of the movie and me yelling peeeeewwww peeeeeeeew shooting you with my invisible laser.  Now that was a sign.  Tomorrow will be a better day. 
Oh how I love and miss you.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment