Tuesday, December 28, 2021

365 days of images - - Day 360- Dec 28, 2021 - Linda's Intuitive Images LMH 2021 -- The Barnyard in Carmel



Lili Von Shtupp : "A wed wose. How womantic."
One of Phil's favorites - Madeline Kahn  😊

This morning when I left home I asked Phil where he would want to go.
I instantly headed toward the Barnyard in Carmel.  An outdoor mall, with gardens and Phil's favorite bakery, .  I anticipated feeling emotional and I did!  It wasn't sadness though, it was love and comfort.  Before Phil was diagnosed with cancer, we would go to have lunch or dinner and drinks in one of the restaurants.  The bakery was a stop every time we went to Carmel or headed south on Hwy 1, Phil loved the bread, the sandwiches and of course, the coffee.  After Phil was diagnosed and he was going through treatments we went there to walk.  The gardens are beautiful, the walk was a little challenging with stairs for Phil.  The flowers were the highlight for me, I would take images as we walked....
Today, I enjoyed it for Phil.  I didn't stop in Lafayette Bakery this morning but it will give me an excuse to go back.  






Wonderful place to sit and watch the world go by.




Very close to the Barnyard, a couple of our favorite thrift shops, the SPCA Benefit shop and The Yellow Brick Road.  Phil loved to shop and could spot a bargain when he walked into the door.  I miss my shopping partner.  He picked out clothes for both of us, items for the house and could coerce me into enjoying the act of shopping.  




The folks at Big Sur Canna Botanicals were helpful and kind when helping with finding the right CBD oils for Phil.  The oils helped with anxiety, pain and the nausea that came with chemo. 


Flowers....even in the winter!  Everything is wet from all the rain we have been having.












For Phil
Only 5 more days of 365 days of images.  Wow!
All I'm feeling today is the love you left me with.  I'm proud of myself and I know you would have been pleased with me.  
I miss you more than words could every express.
I MISS YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment