Thursday, December 30, 2021

365 days of images - - Day 362- Dec 30, 2021 - Linda's Intuitive Images LMH 2021 -- 3 More Days until 365 Days is Complete!



It was clear this morning!  Orange color welcomed the day. 
  3 more days, jiminy I can't believe it.  I will continue to walk and share the images I capture.  The blog however will not be a daily, I will share the best of the pictures at the end of each week.  There will also be the addition of short videos, I'm trying to expand my skills in that area.  I'm also giving myself a new challenge.  I feel like I have been stuck in a bit of a rut, doing the "same ol things".  I turn 64 years old this year and I'm going to have 64 new experiences.  New walks, places, clothes, you name it - I'm going to try new stuff!  I will share my new adventures in the blog, I'm going for a fun new year.  I'm currently learning more about marketing my images, it is going to be a very busy 2022.

Happy New Year!  May your year be happy and full of love.




Any day that I spot sea otters is a good day....





Then what I witnessed broke my heart.  A piece of trash floating in the ocean....the sea otter picked it up and started eating it.  Come on humans, please pick up your trash.





The sea lions were frisky!









Dear Phil,
As I come to the finish of 365 days my heart and mind have been filled with you.  I can still see your smile, feel your hug and hear your, "I love you's".  Gratitude and beautiful memories surround me.  You left me with love, hope and courage.  I will always miss you, my heart remains broken but I look to the future with humor and will continue to carry you with me.  Thank you for being kind, loving me for who I am and being the absolute best friend anyone could ever have.  I can hear your advice, and I promise to work on my cooking this year.  Oh my goodness do I miss your cooking and I know how much you pampered and spoiled me.  I am making the best bar b que sauce just like you taught me.
I love and miss you with all of my heart. 






No comments:

Post a Comment