Sunday, January 30, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 4 of My Wanderings - Jan 24-30 2022 - A New Taco - Aquino's Birrieria


I continue my morning walks, finding quiet, peace and connection with nature.  The morning light seems magical to me.  The sounds, the smells and the world lighting up around me is the perfect start.
Here are my favorite images this week.  






Great white egret


Sea lion




I've been stuck in the same routine for a long time between care giving for Phil and Covid restrictions for the last couple of years.  I'm looking for new experiences!!!  I've been off to a slow start this year, but tacos always encourage me to try somewhere new!

What's new??  # 4 of 64 new experiences in 2022

This week I tried something new by checking out Aquino's Birrieria in Pacific Grove.  Gustavo Aquino spoke to me about his passion for food, how he is working with covid restrictions and his new space.  I found him knowledgeable, very good natured and filled with pride for his business.   I had street tacos and Noelle had a quesadilla, we loved them.  The restaurant has great space, cool decor and you can order your food via text, online and pick up is easy.  Noelle and I took our food to the beach, a very nice lunch and a successful new experience.  



Whats coming???  California Seltzer Co!!!
Near Lovers Point in Pacific Grove
( my car and shadow made an appearance in this image. 😀)
I'm looking forward to more new adventures!  I better get on it, I set a goal of 64!









No comments:

Post a Comment