Sunday, January 16, 2022

My Favorite Ten Images from Week 2 of My Wanderings - Jan 10-16 2022 - Stitches and Tsunami


It was a quiet week, I walked, healed and tried to be creative with the gauze holding the bandage on my noggin.  I didn't have a new experience this week until we had a tsunami advisory.  It was amazing how many people came to the beach to watch the goings on.  The tide was very high, the waves had power and my walk was entertaining.  My number three experience so far this year wasn't planned, but a tsunami advisory is just another one to add to the other experiences that have been going on the last couple of years.  What a couple of years it has been!
Tomorrow the stitches come out - Yahooooo.  It feels so nice to be free of that.
My favorite photos of the week.....
Oh and I just noticed I'm dating everything 2021 Duh!

























 

No comments:

Post a Comment