Saturday, January 1, 2022

365 days of images - - Day 364- Jan 01, 2022 - Linda's Intuitive Images LMH 2021 -- For Love!


Please click the image below to buy the card.

Tomorrow morning is my last of 365 days of images.  A tribute to my husband Phil, a healing journey for me.  Not to mention I walked almost 1500 miles, took 1000's of images and spent every morning in nature.  I've walked through sea spray, rain, wind and fog.  My mornings have been spent with wildlife, under beautiful skies in my beloved Monterey Peninsula.  I have walked through 4 pair of shoes and have taken a few spills.  I feel like my image taking has improved, I have felt connected to Phil and it has given my motivation and a purpose to get up when sadness wanted me to stay down.  I have worked approx 6 hours a day on this project, between walking, going through photographs and preparing the blog.  It kept me busy.  I'm sad to let it go, because I feel like I'm saying bye to Phil again.....I'm happy because I'm ready to have time to work on some new projects.  I'm committing to 64 new experiences this year and will continue to share my walk images, but only once a week.  I will be looking for feedback on my Facebook pages to help pick which images will make the blog.  I'm looking forward to the new year, I'm hoping it gets better for all of us.
.  Here's to new experiences and to love.  Phil has always been an inspiration to me.  I feel like a part of me has left with him, I'm still working on putting me back together again.  I believe this year has certainly helped me in the processes of the healing that I need.
After I finish tomorrow I'm going to rest for a couple of days..... 















To Phil
You filled my life with passion, love and fun.
You know that I will carry you in my heart for the rest of my life.
I will always love and miss you. 









No comments:

Post a Comment