Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentines Day, Thank You for all of your support, we appreciate it from the bottoms of our Hearts - Linda and Phil

Valentines Day fast approach is giving me some pause, for reflection.  We just received the news that Phil's next surgery will be on Wednesday.  Although I'm trying to go into this second surgery with hope and optimism, there is still fear, shock and sadness.  I hate to see this beautiful human being that I am so in love with have to go through this.  This Valentines Day will be filled with love, kisses, memories of past Valentines and the vision, hope and desire for the next Valentines Day.  

We are both overwhelmed by the kindnesses and generosity shown by all of our friends, family and acquaintances.  I would love to be able to write everyone a note of thanks.  After surgery I will sit down and try to do so, that will be a truly cathartic, soul enriching process for me.  Until then I want you to all know that we are so grateful.  We are still working through shock, as this all was so sudden.

Our celebration of Valentine's Day this year will be a celebration of the love that you all have given us.  You are helping us fight our battle and we appreciate that.  Thank you so much.

Much Love,

Linda and Phil








No comments:

Post a Comment