Sunday, October 25, 2015

Many people find crystal balls in the Monterey Bay or I lost my second crystal ball to the sea this morning.

For the second time in as many days, I've lost a crystal ball to the bay.  This morning this little rogue wave took me totally off guard.  It was relatively calm seas, then all of a sudden a quick wave overtook the ball and once again carried it out to sea.  I guess once again it warns of to be careful what we say.  Two days ago, half kidding, I told my husband as I retire the balls, I should let them go to the sea and become someone else's treasure.  The next day, I lost the first ball and now the second.  I have been doing this for a long time.........so weird.

calm sea

 Overtaken by wave with obvious strength, only gets my pant legs wet but

no more crystal ball.


But before I lost the ball, I do get a couple of good photos.  I have one more crystal ball, my newest one.  I'm going to have to get another back up, because the crystal ball seems to be my muse right now.




Very blue morning......very pretty.  Sending blue energy your way.






1 comment: