Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Magical Rocky Mountain Adventure - ...Mom's 98th birthday


I just got back from a long weekend in Denver area.  My mother turned 98 this weekend, she lives with my sister near beautiful Boulder.  We had a family birthday party,  I got to spent time with my sister and enjoyed some precious moments with my mom.  My sister took me on a few drives into the Rocky's to get images.  We laughed, giggled while we drove through the mountains.   I was in awe of the beauty of the of the area.  These are the images I grabbed a long the way.











It was cold!



Valleys

cattails

milkweed

prairie dogs



elk

Mountains


deer


elk


bighorn sheep

sun was in my eyes.....but I'm pretty sure that is bigfoot in a jeep.

a sign I saw on the side of the road, what does this mean??

Happy Birthday Mom!
(Rosalie)
I loved my visit, so happy to see you.
98 years young.


Thank you Patti, Ron and Zach for the hospitality.

Nice to see you Shea and very nice to meet you Briar. 

We had some lovely meals together and I have to give a big recommendations for these businesses in the Denver area:  Every one was wonderful in it's own way!


No comments:

Post a Comment