Tuesday, April 26, 2022

My Wanderings 2022 - On my Walk - Low Tide Brings Sea Treasures

Sea Star

Low tide always brings sea life closer to viewing pleasure.  This week I poked, explored and got wet as looked for treasures.....
Part of my pledge to myself this year was to learn new things and have new experiences.  I'm trying to learn more about the plant life and animals I'm seeing.  I have identified what I can, now I will check some resources and work on figuring out some of the others.

Turban snail

Sea urchin

Sea Star



Kelp

 Snail


Sea anemone

Sea Star

Strawberry anemone

Sea Star


Crab and limpets

Natures planter :)

Sea grape

Sea lettuce and sea grape (sea sac)


Sea anemone on post holding wharf


Goose neck barnacle

Purple Sea Urchin

Chiton

Mussels and strawberry anemone


Limpet


Anemone

I'm still working on learning the processes of making videos.  This one is all the treasures of the sea I have spotted during low tide.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment