Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Thank you Noelle for another Adventure Monday - Garrapata State Park and Big Sur



Here it is the middle of the night, we get the MRI results in the morning, and I can't sleep.  Sleepless, a bit weepy and looking for entertainment, what better time than to put today's Adventure Monday photos together.  This will be the second blog I put together today, I did one at the beginning of the day that I ended up deleting.  Which points to the state of mind before the MRI.  I usually don't dwell on it, I try to keep busy and be optimistic, but there is always the underlying fear and sadness.  The appointment is in the morning, thank goodness, less waiting.

Today was our Adventure Monday, which we all love and look forward to.  We kept it close to home today going to Garrapata State Park for a nature stroll, then we headed to Big Sur for another walk and we ended up having a cup of hot chocolate in the Lodge. 

 We began Adventure Monday when Phil first got out of the hospital, he was still very weak at the time, we would just get together for lunch.  We now are taking a couple of walks, adventures and lunch, we love our picnics and exercise in the fresh air.  Each week brings more improvement, and each Monday brings love, companionship and fun.  Today I was a little emotional, but Noelle and Phil were great pals and brought my spirits up.   We laughed, Phil took as many photos as I did and we ended up having a great time.  Noelle we love you and we love Adventure Monday, thank you for all you do for us.  I love our talks, walks and crazy family adventures.  Love Love Love you.






















I kept trying to catch this bird.....It took many shots
Phil caught this one....with ease









Here's to love, hope and family.

1 comment: