Friday, November 27, 2015

A visit to the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose, California

I have always had a fascination with Ancient Egypt and love the mystery of the Pyramids.  A couple of years ago I bought a plethora of Egyptian books and artifacts from an estate of a local man who loved everything Egypt.  It was in this estate that I acquired the stones that I now read, they were in a box of all his tarot cards and astrology items. I have spent many hours reading and studying the books I acquired, in fact I feel that the gentleman that owned these items, somehow guides me with my  stone readings.  In looking through the books I found information on the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose, California.  I have visited a couple of times, it is amazing, I can not believe the extent of the treasures that are in the museum.  If you are in the San Jose area, it is well worth a visit.  Here are a few of the photos that I have taken on our visits.

tap photos to enlarge















































No comments:

Post a Comment